best petty knife
(as of Dec 10,2019 05:49:15 UTC – Details)
best petty knife – Shun VG0016 Petty Knife, 5.5″, Silver
The Shun Blue is ideal multiple tasks. It nimbly peel and slice a peel a potato, or section citrus fruits like grapefruit. The styling of the knife provides good knuckle clearance for cutting board tasks. It beautifully stems and seeds peppers, shaves garlic, and makes itself generally useful for any task that requires accuracy, agility, and efficient cutting. In their continued pursuit of meeting the needs of professional chef’s and avid home cooks in the West, Shun has created Blue Steel knives to be unlike any other knives on the market today. The Shun Blue line of knives features several traditional Japanese knife styles that work well with protein, noodles, vegetables and more. Shun Steel is made with Japanese san mai (Japanese meaning, “3-layers”) construction; carbon steel sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel for ultra-sharp knife blades made from carbon steel, but without the need for additional maintenance. The Blue Steel cutting core of fine-grained “blue” carbon steel hardened to 61 Rockwell not only is ultra-sharp, but helps maintain edge retention, keeping your knives sharper, longer. Beautifully crafted, these knives feature a mirror-polish that enhances stain resistance, while the light bead-blasting along the edge shows off the san mai construction. Each knife features traditional Japanese handle styles and includes a Japanese-style saya or knife sheath. Your Shun Blue Steel knives will bring you a lifetime of use and become your favorite go-to knives in your kitchen.The Shun Blue 5.5-Inch Petty Knife is an all-purpose, utility knife; great for sectioning citrus, or peeling and slicing vegetables
Featuring Japanese san mai (meaning, “3-layers”) construction; carbon steel sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel
Blue Steel cutting core of fine-grained “blue” carbon steel hardened to 61 Rockwell
Knife blades feature a mirror-polish that enhances stain resistance; Light bead-blasting along the edge shows off the san mai construction
Made with traditional Japanese knife handles; each knife comes with a Japanese-style saya, or sheath
TOP 10 BESTSELLER
- Steel Type: Stain-Resistant Steel
- Blade: Double-Edged (50/50 balanced)
- Blade Length: 5.9" (15cm)
- Handle Material: Composite Wood
- Hardness Rockwell C scale: 60 ±1
- 【Multi-purpose 6" Kitchen Knife】This petty small knife is a multipurpose kitchen knife. This utility knife is nimble enough for almost all kinds of slicing dicing and mincing, easily to re-sharpen, clean and maintain. It truly is an ideal Gift for any Home or Professional Cook.
- 【Japanese Damascus VG-10 Sharp High Carbon Steel】Ultra sharp VG-10 Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness for extraordinary performance and incredible edge retention is painstakingly sandwiched between 67 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel, ensuring exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced, the precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through and enhanced non-stick properties.
- 【Premium G10 Comfortable Ergonomic Handle】The handle material is made from Military-Grade G10 Handle, it is near impervious to heat, cold and moisture. Ergonomic G10 Handle will bring you a superior hand control, agility and comfort. Never fatigue because of prolonged use caused to the palm or wrist. It is a perfect chef knife for people who frequently use for cooking or who like the kitchen.
- 【Exquisite Gift Box】 This 6 inch Japanese Damascus utility knife with a exquisite Gift Box is very suitable as a gift to parents and friends on kinds of festivals, such as Mother's Day, Father's Day、Thanksgiving Day、Black Friday、Christmas day、New Year、Easter Day、Halloween、birthday, etc.
- 【Life Time Service】Striving for 100% satisfaction with every customers is our eternal pursuit. LIFETIME SERVICE against defects. Try it free risk. GRANDSHARP are recognized by more and more professional knives lovers and family users with its high quality products and outstanding after-sales service.
- Handmade in Seki, Japan!!! Quality blades of Forged Steel!!!!
- Produced by Mr. Yoshinori knife Seto YOSHI knife representative is a member of the (USA) THE KNIVES MAKER'S GUILD
- union custom knife is a testament to the world's largest manufacturer
- of kitchen knives and reliable technology Jihei Iseya (Producer Yoshinori Mr. Seto).Goodness of sharpness,
- but it is a matter of course, the beauty of the finish is excellent.
- ALL-PURPOSE KITCHEN KNIFE: This petty small knife is a multipurpose kitchen knife. This utility knife is nimble enough for almost all kinds of slicing dicing and mincing, easily to re-sharpen, clean and maintain. It truly is an ideal Gift for any Home or Professional Cook.
- HIGH-QUALITY: This classic utility knife is made from high-quality German stainless steel. And the cutting core reaches at 56+ Rockwell Hardness. And the sharp blade will allow you to cut your food effortlessly for a long time, and the knife is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness.
- ERGONOMIC PAKKAWOOD HANDLE: The blade of this kitchen knife is integrated with the soft and comfortable handle, creating the perfect grip; The ergonomics shape enables the right balance between the handle and the thin blade, ensuring ease of movement.
- BEAUTIFUL PATTERN: The special waved pattern blade is particularly and strikingly (5Cr15 Move stainless steel kitchen knives, not real Damascus). Experience superior balance and control as you prepare your food, that's so razor sharp, it cuts through the vegetables and fruit like butter.
- LIFETIME COMMITMENT: Best cooking knife for your money. We offer 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK policy against defects, try it risk free. For any problems, please contact us and we will reply you immediately to solve all of your worries.
- A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available. Peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet.
- Unrivaled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Full tang for superb robustness and triple riveted for even more resilience.
- Dalstrong Power: An ultra sharp AUS-10V Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness for extraordinary performance and incredible edge retention is painstakingly sandwiched between 66 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel, ensuring exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced, the precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through and enhanced non-stick properties.
- Engineered to Perfection: An ultra-premium G-10 handle of military grade strength for life-long durability. Carefully hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort all while promoting a natural pinch grip. Hand-polished blade spine for further grip comfort. A premium-quality polymer Dalstrong PerfectFit saya (sheath) is included
- Dalstrong Trust: 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef’s around the world trust and love, ‘The Dalstrong Difference’. Arrives as all Dalstrong customer-loved premium quality packaging. Suitable as a gift (Christmas, weddings, birthdays, fathers day, mothers day), for culinary students, home cooks, professional chefs and more. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
- Forged and hammered with 16 layers of steel in the Damascus tradition with a VG-10 Core, the VG-10 Hammered Damascus Series has been a perennial best seller, combining performance, beauty, and extraordinary value.
- Sometimes called a utility knife, the Petty is a smaller version of a chefs knife but is bigger than a Paring knife. The Petty fits in small places that require more dexterity than bigger chefs knives while handling bigger jobs than a Paring knife can take care of. The Petty will soon become the go-to knife in your kitchen.
- Proudly made in Japan. This knife is complimented with a premium Western Style Handle that extends to the full tang of the knife and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use. The hammered texture of the blade eliminates friction and keeps food from sticking to the blade. Every knife from Yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a unique one-of-a-kind work of art.
- The difference will be felt right away when a hand-forged Japanese Petty knife of incomparable sharpness is used for smaller precision tasks such as peeling, trimming, and slicing small fruits and vegetables to handling bigger tasks as a small chefs knife. A razor sharp Petty knife can intricately carve and style vegetables and fruits for beautiful presentations and garnishes, performing just as well for bigger jobs such as preparing meals.
- Traditional Japanese knife making values a sharp edge, which requires attention and care. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones. Hand wash and dry only, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. Do not use on objects such as bones, nutshells, and frozen foods.
- HIGHEST GRADE STEEL : The blade is made out of high quality Swedish stain resistant steel that provides the user with the longest lasting edge retention within the Misono brand.
- BALANCED & DURABLE : A distinguishing feature of the UX10 knife is the riveted nickel silver bolster, which enhances construction durability as well as balances the weight of the blade and handle.
- NIMBLE & PRECISE : The petty is a smaller chef knife that makes it a convenient size for peeling and other delicate work.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE : The brand’s famously thin and sharp knives are hand finished and inspected to ensure the highest quality product.
- EXCEPTIONAL SHARPNESS : 70:30 Asymmetrical bevel. By concentrating the sharpening on the face of the blade at a steeper angle than on the back, a thin cutting edge is created that approaches the sharpness of a traditional Japanese single edged design.
- Grade : NSW Hammered Damascus / Knife Type: Petty/Petite (Utility Chef's)Knife
- Steel Type: 46 Layers VG-10 Hammered Damascus Stainless Steel
- Blade: Double-Edged (50/50) / Blade Length: 6" (150mm)
- Handle Material: Octagonal-Shaped Shitan Rosewood with Double Redwood Bolster
- Hardness Rockwell C scale: 60 / Saya Cover: Natural Magnolia Saya Included
- Our handmade Yoshihiro Mizu Yaki Kurouchi Series are unparalleled in their performance. Mizu Yaki is a meticulous process of pure water quenching that draws out the hardness of refined steel while infusing it with enough resiliency to perform consistently in the most exacting of conditions. The Black Forged 'Kurouchi' finish consists of the carbonized coating created during heat treating and provides for a characteristic look and a rustic aesthetic to the blade.
- With a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 63-64, the inner core of Blue High Carbon Steel #1 is prized for its high edge retention. It is sandwiched in between carbon steel in the traditional Warikomi style to add to its durability and ease sharpening. It takes a very high degree of skill to create knives of such exceptional performance and exquisite beauty with a steel of this caliber and is a testament to the extraordinary skill of the artisans.
- Sometimes called a utility knife, the Petty Kiritsuke is a smaller version of a chefs knife but is bigger than a Paring knife. The Petty Kiritsuke fits in small places that require more dexterity than bigger chefs knives while handling bigger jobs than a Paring knife can take care of. The Petty Kiritsuke will soon become the go-to knife in your kitchen. The difference will be felt right away when a hand-forged Japanese Petty Kiritsuke knife of incomparable sharpness is used for smaller precision
- Proudly made in Japan and not mass produced. This knife is complimented with a traditional Japanese Wa-style handcrafted Octagonal Handle that is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use. An optional and recommended protective wooden sheath called a Saya can be purchased together, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use. Every knife from Yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a unique one-of-a-kind work of art.
- Traditional Japanese knife making values a sharp edge, which requires attention and care. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones. Hand wash and dry only, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. Do not use on objects such as bones, nutshells, and frozen foods. Carbon steel can oxidize if not properly maintained. Keep dry and oil regularly to prevent oxidation.
- BEST IN CLASS: Razor Sharp, Visually Stunning, Minimal Slicing Resistance, Satisfying Heft, Premier Paring – Small Petty Knife, an ideal Gift for any Home or Professional Cook. 5-inch Multipurpose Kitchen Knife Ideal for Mincing Herbs, Slicing Fruit, Fillet Fish, Peeling Vegetables, Cutting Cheese, Sandwich & More with Ruthless Efficiency bringing Excitement back to Cooking
- QUALITY GERMAN STEEL: ThyssenKrupp High Carbon Stainless Steel – Top Lasting Performance, Non-Stick, Rust, Corrosion and Stain Resistant Therefore Low Maintenance for You! 56 Rockwell Hardness means the Utility Blade is Tough, Hard and Boasts Exceptional Edge Retention. Straight Spine, Fine Edge, Spear Point - Cutlery Never Looked or Felt So Good!
- EXTREME COMFORT: Full Tang, Ergonomic, Forged Rounded Black Handle, Rare Tapered Bolster which is Ideal for the Chefs preferred Pinch Grip Style of Cutting, Perfect Balance Offering Robustness and Total Control, 5 Inch Non Stick Chef’s Pro Classic. Just what you’ve been Waiting for - Comfort and Performance! Prep work is now Fun!
- VALUE & PERFORMANCE: Hand Finished using the Traditional 3-Step Honbazuke Method this blade has a 15-18 degree/side cutting angle for Maximum Sharpness & Edge Retention ensuring Precision Slicing Every Time - Take Your Culinary Skills to the Next Level with this Perfect Cook’s Slicer Knife. Set in an Ultra Premium Packaging Box making it Perfect for Gifting
- 100% SATISFACTION or MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Risk Free Lifetime Warranty (only if sold by Zelite Infinity). Buy the Zelite Infinity Knives Today with Total Confidence! Ultimate Multi Purpose Gift (Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays, Fathers Day, Mothers Day), for Home Cooks, Professional Chefs, Culinary Students, International Gourmet Cook’s and more. You can’t lose
best petty knife – Shun VG0016 Petty Knife, 5.5″, Silver